MOXXLY RETURN POLICY
If you decide to return your Moxxly purchase, here are the details of our return policy:
- Only products purchased from moxxly.com may be returned directly to us.
- Moxxly breast pump products are personal use items. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with the seal in tact.
- Moxxly will accept returns up to 30 days after the day of purchase.
- Moxxly will refund the purchase price plus any applicable sales tax. Moxxly will not cover return shipping costs. All refunds will be made to the original form of payment.
- When you return your Moxxly Flow, a $10 restocking fee will be deducted from your refund amount.
- If you are exchanging a Moxxly Flow for a different size, a restocking fee will not apply.
Ensure that the shrink wrap around the package has not been broken. Moxxly can only accept returns of unused and unopened products.
Please submit your refund request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include the following information:
- Order number
- Packing slip
- Brief note on why you are requesting a refund
- If applicable, the birth date of your baby
Moxxly will respond via email to confirm your refund request and to provide a return address.
Once your refund request is approved, please ship the product in its original packaging to the address provided. You are responsible for shipping charges. Moxxly is not responsible for damage to return products during return shipment and cannot accept such products or approve a refund. We recommend you insure the shipment to cover the risk of loss or damage while in transit.
Ship the return product within the 30-day window of your return approval to secure your refund.
Moxxly will process your return and a refund will be made to the credit card used for the original purchase upon receipt of the eligible item. Please allow up to 5 business days after our receipt of the item to process your refund.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.